Photo Credit: acuvue.com
Back in college, for a period of a few months I wore colored contact lenses to enhance my already green eyes and make them look a brighter green. If you peered closely into my eyes you could actually see the crosshatch design sitting on the lens, and it took me a bit of time to realize they sucked the life and natural beauty right out of my eyes. After that experience I swore I’d only wear clear contact lenses forevermore, but after sitting in on a recent beauty launch I might have to amend that decision.
I recently attended Johnson & Johnson’s U.S. launch of their 1-DAY ACUVUE DEFINE contact lenses (approximately $75 for a 30 day supply). These groundbreaking lenses go beyond visio
Make prom your best night ever with this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway. Almost too good to be true, we have 3 fabulous The Vision of Beauty Prom Win It Packages – featuring a month’s supply of 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST CONTACT LENSES – to give away to our lucky winners.
All contained in a chic, prom ready Kate Spade bag (a $60 in itself), The Vision of Beauty Prom Kit includes
1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST Brand Contact Lenses* – Glasses may be in, but not for prom. And at the end of the night, simply toss them away! A one month supply. *Exam and fitting fees not included. Winner must present current, valid prescription for ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss: S
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY