Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
SPONSORED TWITTER CHAT: CAITLIN KIERNAN AUTHOR OF PRETTY SICK: THE BEAUTY GUIDE FOR WOMEN WITH CANCER
WHEN: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17TH AT 1:00 -1:30 P.M. EDT
GUEST: Caitlin Kiernan
THE PRIZE: participants will have a chance to WIN a copy of Pretty Sick: The Beauty Guide for Women with Cancer.
When beauty editor Caitlin Kiernan received the shattering diagnosis of cancer, she was obviously concerned about her health. But as a working professional, she knew she had to learn, quickly, how to look her best while feeling her worst. Caitlin called on her list of extensive contacts–from top medical doctors to hair stylists, makeup artists, and style mavens–to gather the best and most useful tips to offset the unpleasant effects of treatment. The result is this comprehensive beauty guide for women with cancer, covering every cosmetic issue, from skin care to hair care, wig shopping, nail maintenance, makeup tricks, and much, much more. Illustrated with charming drawings by Jamie Lee Reardin and peppered with advice from celebrities and cancer survivors, PRETTY SICK will be a welcome and trusted resource, helping women look and feel their best.
- Only residents of the U.S. are eligible.
- Winners will be contacted via private message.
- If the BITB team does not hear back from the winner within 72 hours, a new winner will be selected in their place.
- Prizes will be shipped out within 30 days of the Twitter chat.
- #BeautyInTheBag Twitter chat rules.