Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Surprisingly, with the vast array of skin cleansing tools, cloths, gels and creams around, most of us don’t cleanse properly. You may be leaving a layer of grime on your skin before going to bed without even knowing it.
5 cleansing tips for healthy skin:
- You’ve heard it before, but cleanse your skin and remove all traces of makeup and eye makeup before bed time.
- Don’t reuse disposable wipes. They are labeled “single-use” for a reason.
- Lots of lather doesn’t mean a cleanser is good for your skin or that it’s actually cleansing more thoroughly.
- Switch your skin cleansing routine and formula to match the season. Skin tends too get dirtier when temperatures rise from sweating.
- Washcloths can cause breakouts and flushing if you rub too hard or they are not washed well – and they are not meant to be shared.