Log in   |  Join the community   


02-26-09 | Posted by



My cheeks are deflating which makes me look much older. What can I do about it?

The best thing you can do for deflating cheeks is to plump them up with some filler.ย  Thicker products tend to work nicely for injecting larger areas and give the face a subtle lifting effect. You can consider trying a hyaluronic acid gelย such as Restylane, Perlane, or Juvederm Ultra. Collagen is another good choice and Evolence acts as a restructurizing agent for droopy cheeks. Radiesse should be on your list too. Sculptra is also an option which is used to stimulate new collagen. After 3-4 sessions, your fuller cheeks can last 2-3 years.ย  All of these are FDA approved temporary fillers that work in slightly different ways. Lastly, fat transfer can also be used to add volume but this is a 2-step procedure – the doctor takes your fat from tummy, hips, or buttocks and processes it to be injected where you need it.


  1. placido Says:

    I got juvederm in my lips but never thought about it for my cheeks. Maybe I should do that next. Gotta save up some $$ first

Leave a Reply

Register to Add a Comment


  • You like the exercise, but hate the spiritual part of yoga? You're not alone. Here are some positions and stretches you'll love even if you hate yoga. #yoga #positions
  • HUM Nutrition Daily Cleanse Supplement
  • Finding the time, energy, and motivation to work out can seem daunting, especially if you are someone who doesn't like to work out. This blog post is all about my personal journey with fitness and how I went from hating working out to incorporating it into my daily routine. This blog post offers tips on how to add fitness into your daily routine and set longterm health and wellness goals for yourself. #motivation #fitness #workouts #inspiration #goals

We use cookies to offer a better user experience and to analyze site traffic. To comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are implementing a cookie consent manager to provide residents of the EU/EEA with the ability to customize their cookies. Until this is available, your continued use of this site will be deemed as consent to use of cookies.