Learn a New Skill in London: The Safe Beauty Association Launches Series of Makeup Master Classes
Great news Londoners! New from The Safe Beauty Association (SBA) is a complete programme of makeup master classes for professionals and beauty enthusiasts starting in April and carrying through the year.
The inaugural series of master classes has been designed exclusively for the Safe Beauty Association by David Horne, Director of Education at Jemma Kidd Make Up School, one of the industry’s leading makeup educators and an experienced fashion and catwalk professional makeup artist, as well as being one of the Safe Beauty Association’s Council members. The series is supported by Dermalogica, the number one choice of skin care for professionals and consumers worldwide. Open to both SBA members and non-members, learn the steps, tips and insights to achieve key professional-standard makeup. All Safe Beauty Association master classes provide safety and hygiene tips as part of the class.
Classes are held at Dermalogica’s flagship London store at 8 Lancer Square, Kensington Church Street, London W8. Choose from five different master classes priced £50 for non-SBA members and £25 for SBA members:-
- The Perfect Bridal Canvas: learn how to master the professional application of cosmetics to achieve a flawless and perfect complexion as a facial canvas for makeup artistry.
- All About Eyes: learn how to apply eye makeup to achieve a variety of looks all at a professional level.
- Trends & Seasonal Update: take inspiration from the catwalk and translate into everyday achievable looks. Update your seasonal trend-based knowledge, combined with fashion-forward techniques. Timing: two-hours.
- Global Beauty (Asian & Black Skin Specialism): learn how to master the professional application of cosmetics to achieve a flawless and perfect look for Asian and Black skin tones.
- ‘You’ the Brand: as a professional makeup artist, you need to be able to position yourself as a business and learn about the sales and marketing activities needed to become a successful business, not just a good makeup artist. This unique class helps you recognise how to determine yourself as a unique brand and market yourself effectively.
All attendees receive a £25.00 voucher to spend on safe beauty and makeup essentials online at www.safebeautyassociation.com/education-a-courses And also through www.thepromakeupshop.com/education-a-courses
Do something Beauty-ful with a spare few hours!
Love from London