Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Mark your calendars because Spa Week 2017 is almost here. The October 17th – October 23rd Event means that hundreds of spas, wellness and fitness facilities nationwide will be offering major discounts on premium full service treatments. You’ll pay only $50 for a treatment that usually goes for $100 – $500. Founder of Spa Week, Cheryl Reid touts the numerous benefits of “spa-ing” saying, “Incorporating spa and wellness practices into your daily regimen will preserve your mental and spiritual wellbeing, help maintain your youthful appearance, aid in managing your stress levels, improve your energy and enhance your life.”
To find out where you can participate in your area and book your treatments, register on spaweek.com. Because this is a very popular event, you’ll want to sign up and book as soon as possible to ensure you get your top picks. By registering you’ll also be able to purchase a Spa & Wellness Gift Card for yourself or someone else, accepted at over 8,000 spas and wellness locations nationwide and available for use during Spa Week or any other time of the year.
Here are some examples of what you can expect:
- Red Door Spas Nationwide are offering their 50 Minute De-Stress Body Treatment (Reg. $225, Spa Week $50) inspired by their signature stress-melter ritual. It includes exfoliation, an aroma-therapeutic body wrap and relaxing scalp massage to melt stress and rebalance spirit.
- Daphne in NYC offers a 45 Minute Non-Surgical Lift Facial with Micro Current Treatment (Reg. $225, Spa Week $50). The most intensive and results-oriented facial offered, the facial is specifically designed for mature, neglected, and tired skin. In one session, a combination of a customized peel application and a non-surgical facelift is used. The treatment includes a personalized mask, an eye treatment, and finishes with an oxygen infusion. Immediate results are noticed and skin tone, texture, clarity, and elasticity are dramatically improved and restored. This also includes an anti-aging hand treatment.
- Elizabeth Adam Salon & Day Spa in Chicago offers a 60 Minute French Wine Facial with Extractions and Sound Wave Treatment (Reg. $125, Spa Week $50). Your skin will drink in the full benefits of this exclusive French Wine Facial. This indulgent seasonal treatment will transport you across the Atlantic to the vineyards of France just in time for harvest. It incorporates European techniques and uses Tannins for collagen regeneration and Resveratrol, an antioxidant in red wine that provides anti-aging benefits for your skin. Say Bonjour to this mini-escape that will leave you with a softer and clearer complexion. Extractions and/or sound wave cleansing included.
- Penelope and the Beauty Bar in Seattle provides a 60 Minute Hydrating Body Wrap with Dry Brushing Techniques and Warming Balm Moisturizer (Reg. $195, Spa Week $50). This hydrating body wrap starts with a dry body brushing and is followed by an application of a rich, warming balm with natural moisturizers. The body is then cocooned in a wrap to aid in absorption and rehydration, leaving skin silky-smooth and radiant. The active botanicals bind in moisture for long-lasting hydration and protection.
- Holistic 360 in Modesto, California offers a 60 Minute Deep Tissue Laser Therapy and Massage for Pain Management (Reg. $100, Spa Week $50) This treatment includes a therapeutic massage and up to 20 minutes of lightforce therapy; an infrared and heat laser treatment to target pain for acute and chronic issues. The treatment provides a pain evaluation and treatment plan for ongoing pain management.
- The Spa at the Victory Club in Buckeye, Arizona boasts a 50 Minute Vitamin C Facial with 20% Vitamin C and Kombucha Cocktail (Reg. $85, Spa Week $50). Blending a 20% solution of Vitamin C with Kombucha, known as the “elixir of life” proves to effectively and dramatically enhance the tone and texture of the skin. This powerful vitamin tea “cocktail” works to bring radiance to the skin and to balance the pigmentation.
- Euro Laser in Westchester developed a new 50 Minute Forever Young Facial Treatment with Growth Factor (Reg. $125, Spa Week $50).This facial is a deeply hydrating facial that encourages the skin’s healthy cellular turnover with our growth factor mask by providing an immediate softer, smoother feel on the skin, restoring the moisture level from within.
- The Organic Pharmacy in Beverly Hills, California has a 60 Minute Award Winning Rose Crystal Lymphatic Facial with Extractions (Reg. $150, Spa Week $50). The Rose Crystal Lymphatic Facial is a luxurious treatment that begins with Lavender-infused deep breathing exercises, followed by deep cleansing, exfoliation, steaming and extractions. Four luxurious masks of Rosehip, Seaweed, Honey & Jasmine and Collagen are applied, with intensive hands, arms, feet, face, décolleté and scalp massage (using a nourishing Hair Serum). This indulgent treatment leaves you in a completely renewed state, ready to face the world. The lymphatic system is awakened using Rose Crystals and Acupressure massage lifts and firms the skin. The result is re-energized, glowing skin.
- Amethyst Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona has a 60 Minute Upland Yuman Native American Detox Body Treatment with Poultice (Reg. $140, Spa Week $50) created to uplift your soul and balance using a Native American detoxifying treatment. Your ritual experience is introduced with a poultice that is combined with an ancient secret blend of herbs to ensure the ultimate experience. While calming the body you will eliminate unwanted toxins that can build up, due to unwanted stress.
- Holistic Touch in Alexandria, Virginia offers Cupping (Reg. $100, Spa Week $50) an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin to create suction. People use cupping to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.