Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash ($52) — (aka “Gisele in a jar”) — is a cross between an anti-ager and a light diffuser, You’ll look lit from within. Collagen boosting peptides and patented wrinkle-preventing ingredients are fused with light-reflecting microspheres to fill in wrinkles and scatter light so that even dull, dry, sleep-deprived skin looks luminous. Try Wonderglow alone or mixed in with foundation for a relaxed, effortlessly dewy look.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Treat & Transform Moisturizer ($95) is the perfect prep pre-makeup. It floods the skin with moisture to reduce the look of wrinkles and makes your complexion glow. It’s rich formula is also packed with rose-hip oil, frangipani, hyaluronic acid, wild pansy, and transformative vitamins A, C, and E.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS