Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate ($78) This enhanced formulation combines NeoGlucosamine® with Retinol Encapsulate 1% to hydrate skin and smooth lines and wrinkles. Clinically proven to work synergistically with Retinol (vitamin A derivative), NeoGlucosamine® intensifies the volumizing effects. It also contains optical brighteners. If you have tried retinols before and found them irritating, try this concentrated anti-ager three times per week, moving up to every other day, and then up to daily as your skin gets comfortable with it.
Clè de Peau Beautè Illuminating Concentrate ($150 for 6 single use sets) This clever instant skin boosting system includes 3 steps designed as a night time regimen. It boosts hydration, strength, and texture — start with the lotion, the essence to follow, and then a cotton mask that hugs all your nooks and crannies. The single use packs come in a set of 6, and are perfect for travel and before a big event.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS