Photo Credit: zoskinhealth.com
ZO Skin Health is generously giving away their potent ZO Offects® Hydrating Cleanser ($38 value), which hydrates and rejuvenates normal to dry skin without disrupting the moisture barrier – a perfect way to combat the cold weather’s effect on the skin. Using panthenol and allantoin to soothe, repair, and restore skin, this product cleans away dead skin cells and supports cellular renewal.
- Helps retain moisture during the cleansing process
- Soothing and calming properties
- Helps stimulate collagen production
- Removes dirt, oil, and makeup without leaving a residue
- Sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, glycerin, sodium PCA, and urea: Hydrates and replenishes moisture
- Allantoin: Soothes and calms
- Lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8: Stimulates collagen production
- Moisten hands with lukewarm water.
- Apply a small amount to damp face and neck.
- To help increase penetration of the active ingredients, rub one minute.
- Rinse thoroughly.
TO ENTER: What clever way do you keep your skin healthy during the winter season?
COMMENT: Post your response in the comment section of this post
TWEET your response to @Beautyinthebag
LIKE the BeautyInTheBag Facebook page and post your response
To be eligible to win!
Open to US residents only.
Contest begins 11/10 at 11 AM ET and ends 11/23 at 11 PM ET.
*No purchase necessary.