Whether you’re on the hunt for Laser Hair Removal, Body Shaping, Cellulite Reduction, or Skin Rejuvenation, American Laser Skincare has got you covered. Their cutting edge technology, medical directors, and certified staff are ready to help you get gorgeous — and at a nice price.
With 135 locations across the country in Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle, there is a good chance that there is an American Laser Skincare team of specialists near you. Their semi-annual National Open House events are taking place October 16-18 at American Laser Skincare locations throughout the country.
Take advantage of this special event-only pricing on laser hair removal, body shaping, skin rejuvenation packages, as well as facial injectables, featuring some of the top brands in medical aesthetics, including: SilkPeel Dermal Infusion System, Syneron Candela Gentle Max Pro Laser Hair Removal System, Syneron VelaShape and more. Their skin care selection is also top notch — featuring the best-selling Lumixyl Skin Brightening System, Clarity MD Acne Solutions, as well as SkinMedica brands.
• Up to 75 percent of select treatment packages
• Free skincare analyses
• $200 coupons toward services over $1,000
• Bring a friend and both get one SilkPeel®, Skin Tightening, VelaShape™ or Laser Hair Removal treatment for free
• Spend $1,000 on skin rejuvenation or body shaping packages and get 20 units of BOTOX® or one microdermabrasion free
• $9/unit Botox
• Buy One Filler Syringe, Buy One 1.5 cc syringe of Radiesse®, Get One Free (limit three per clinic)
• Buy One Filler Syringe, Get a 2nd of equal or lesser value 50 percent off the retail price
Plus, the first 20 attendees will receive a $10 Sephora gift card and a SkinMedica® Holiday Gift Bag. Woo hoo!
Visit AmericanLaser.com to find the location nearest you. Call ahead to find out about specific times and dates, and special offers for the National Open House Event.
Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. It’s the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. It costs $2 million a day to operate the hospital, but no child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
St. Jude depends on initiatives like Lancôme’s Génifique Day. Each Génifique bottle sold helps the hospital find cures. 21 bottles can pay for one night of family housing, nine bottles could cover one blood count test, five bottles can buy a day of meals, and just three bottles could pay for one bone marrow needle.
3 Ways to Help:
- Now through October 25th, Instagram or Tweet to @LancomeUSA a photo of your hands in the shape of a heart and post to social media with the hashtag, #LancomeGivesBack, and the brand will make a $1 donation to St. Jude in your honor (up to the $20,000 goal).
- Find a regional in-store event (see below for locations and dates) and attend for a complimentary makeover by Mickey Williams, then document and share your camera-ready look in the Lancôme photo booth.
- During the month of October, visit any participating Lancôme counter to try a deluxe seven-day introductory sample of Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate ($84), an innovative serum specifically formulated for noticeable results in just 7 days. On October 24th and 25th (aka Génifique Day) for each Génifique item sold at the U.S. Lancôme counters and on online, a $7 donation will be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Visit Mickey Williams during the following Génifique Day regional events:
Dillard’s Houston Galleria/Post Oak,
4925 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77056
Thursday, October 9, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Dallas – North Park
8687 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75225
Friday, October 10, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s – Summerlin
11011 Sage Park Drive, Summerlin, NV 89135
Saturday, October 11, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s – Sarasota
200 University Town Center, Sarasota, FL 34243
Friday, October 17, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Tampa – International Mall
2223 North West Shore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607
Saturday, October 18, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Orlando Florida Mall
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
Sunday, October 19, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Memphis – Wolf Chase
2700 North Germantown Road, Memphis, TN 38133
Thursday, October 23, 2014; 10AM – 3PM
Macy’s – Herald Square
Herald Square, New York, NY 10001
Friday, October 24, 2014; 10AM – 3PM
Photo Credit: murad.com
The opening of the 1500 square-foot storefront was fueled by the company’s commitment to inspire people to look better, live better, and feel better through a breakthrough whole-person approach to skincare. The store will be a positive and interactive experience that will appeal to all clients, from those that are familiar with the brand and want to come in for a quick purchase, to those that have a lot of time and want to learn as much as they can about the brand.
“Helping as many people as possible to achieve healthy skin and live happily is one of the goals on which I have based my research, my medical practice, and my life. It is also the reason I began making skincare products in the first place,” said Dr. Murad. “The store is meant to be a place to empower people to not only look better through topical care, but to live better through proper nutrition and supplements, and feel better through emotional self-care and stress management . My hope is that our store will serve as a place where our customers can bridge the gap between beauty and health by giving them the tools and inspiration they need to make every day choices that support their overall skin health.”
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPERIENCE:
- Murad’s Product Lines. The full range of Murad’s skin-condition-specific, high-performance products.
- Guided Skincare Applications. These approximately 20-minute “express services” allow clients to experience the products. A Skin Health Specialist applies and explains how and when to use each product. This gives the clients the opportunity to feel the products directly on the skin, see the difference that the products can make in just one application, and know how to use the products when they get home.
- Skin Health Assessments. In-store Skin Health Specialists will guide you through a quick, 5-minute questionnaire based on the actual consultations that Dr. Murad gives his patients. When complete, you can email the recommendations to your email address, or print a copy right there in the store. You’ll receive all three facets of Inclusive Health; along with products, tips to Live Better through internal care and supplements, and Live Better through managing Cultural Stress. Plus, you will get a printout of the recommendation and a custom sample to take home.
- YouthCam Evaluations. A high-definition camera measures your lines and wrinkles, pore size, age spots, sun spots, and inflammation giving you a science-based skin analysis — plus it helps determine what products would be best for you.
- An Interactive Art Wall. Dr. Murad has found that indulging your creative side (or something you’re passionate about) can help reduce overall stress and help you look and feel younger, and live a healthier, happier, more rewarding life. This 84′ ultra HD monitor with special touchscreen technology allows you to “paint” (creating your own virtual painting on the screen), using either your hands or dry paint brushes. When finished, you can add a quote from Dr. Murad and post it right there to your social media account.