Whether you’re on the hunt for Laser Hair Removal, Body Shaping, Cellulite Reduction, or Skin Rejuvenation, American Laser Skincare has got you covered. Their cutting edge technology, medical directors, and certified staff are ready to help you get gorgeous — and at a nice price.
With 135 locations across the country in Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle, there is a good chance that there is an American Laser Skincare team of specialists near you. Their semi-annual National Open House events are taking place October 16-18 at American Laser Skincare locations throughout the country.
Take advantage of this special event-only pricing on laser hair removal, body shaping, skin rejuvenation packages, as well as facial injectables, featuring some of the top brands in medical aesthetics, including: SilkPeel Dermal Infusion System, Syneron Candela Gentle Max Pro Laser Hair Removal System, Syneron VelaShape and more. Their skin care selection is also top notch — featuring the best-selling Lumixyl Skin Brightening System, Clarity MD Acne Solutions, as well as SkinMedica brands.
• Up to 75 percent of select treatment packages
• Free skincare analyses
• $200 coupons toward services over $1,000
• Bring a friend and both get one SilkPeel®, Skin Tightening, VelaShape™ or Laser Hair Removal treatment for free
• Spend $1,000 on skin rejuvenation or body shaping packages and get 20 units of BOTOX® or one microdermabrasion free
• $9/unit Botox
• Buy One Filler Syringe, Buy One 1.5 cc syringe of Radiesse®, Get One Free (limit three per clinic)
• Buy One Filler Syringe, Get a 2nd of equal or lesser value 50 percent off the retail price
Plus, the first 20 attendees will receive a $10 Sephora gift card and a SkinMedica® Holiday Gift Bag. Woo hoo!
Visit AmericanLaser.com to find the location nearest you. Call ahead to find out about specific times and dates, and special offers for the National Open House Event.
Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. It’s the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. It costs $2 million a day to operate the hospital, but no child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
St. Jude depends on initiatives like Lancôme’s Génifique Day. Each Génifique bottle sold helps the hospital find cures. 21 bottles can pay for one night of family housing, nine bottles could cover one blood count test, five bottles can buy a day of meals, and just three bottles could pay for one bone marrow needle.
3 Ways to Help:
- Now through October 25th, Instagram or Tweet to @LancomeUSA a photo of your hands in the shape of a heart and post to social media with the hashtag, #LancomeGivesBack, and the brand will make a $1 donation to St. Jude in your honor (up to the $20,000 goal).
- Find a regional in-store event (see below for locations and dates) and attend for a complimentary makeover by Mickey Williams, then document and share your camera-ready look in the Lancôme photo booth.
- During the month of October, visit any participating Lancôme counter to try a deluxe seven-day introductory sample of Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate ($84), an innovative serum specifically formulated for noticeable results in just 7 days. On October 24th and 25th (aka Génifique Day) for each Génifique item sold at the U.S. Lancôme counters and on online, a $7 donation will be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Visit Mickey Williams during the following Génifique Day regional events:
Dillard’s Houston Galleria/Post Oak,
4925 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77056
Thursday, October 9, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Dallas – North Park
8687 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75225
Friday, October 10, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s – Summerlin
11011 Sage Park Drive, Summerlin, NV 89135
Saturday, October 11, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s – Sarasota
200 University Town Center, Sarasota, FL 34243
Friday, October 17, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Tampa – International Mall
2223 North West Shore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607
Saturday, October 18, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Orlando Florida Mall
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
Sunday, October 19, 2014; 12 – 5 PM
Dillard’s Memphis – Wolf Chase
2700 North Germantown Road, Memphis, TN 38133
Thursday, October 23, 2014; 10AM – 3PM
Macy’s – Herald Square
Herald Square, New York, NY 10001
Friday, October 24, 2014; 10AM – 3PM
Photo Credit: DepositPhotos.com
Foundation is one of the most important steps in your makeup routine because when your complexion looks flawless – smooth, fresh and luminous — everything else looks better too. You want it to look like you’re wearing nothing at all, yet most woman still need adequate coverage. I’m happy to report that Shiseido’s eagerly awaited makeup launch is here, and you’re going to love looking glowy.
Shiseido’s new Future Solution LX Total Radiance Foundation SPF20 ($85) contains brightening ingredients plus the brand’s exclusive Skingenecell 1P, an amino acid derivative that decreases Serpin B3 (a protein found in damaged skin) for smoother, more hydrated skin. Its new light technology diffuses and reflects akin to a camera’s softening filter effect. What does this mean for you? Upon application, your fine lines and wrinkles, visible pores, uneven skin tone and slack skin will all but disappear.
Shiseido’s Future Solution LX Total Radiance Loose Powder ($60) is formulated with Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid to increase and maintain optimal moisture levels, which is particularly important this time of year. It is silky, smooth to the touch, creates translucent radiance, and gives a beautiful finish. You can wear it alone or together with the foundation to look more polished and have your makeup last all day.
5 TIPS TO FIX YOUR FOUNDATION:
- Shop for foundation with a clean face to get a true reading of what the shades actually look like on your skin.
- Don’t test foundation on the back of your hand — apply it to your jawline instead and check it in natural light. The right shade will blend seamlessly with no lines of demarcation.
- Apply moisturizer and give it 5 minutes to “sink in” before applying your foundation. Use a tissue to gently blot any excess product before applying your makeup.
- You don’t have to apply foundation everywhere, like a mask. For the freshest finish, start in the center of your face where there’s usually more redness around the nose area, and work your way out from there.
- A foundation brush will give you the most precise application. Simply stroke it on in sweeping motions and continue to blend into the skin until it vanishes. If you want a sheerer look, use a damp sponge. After wetting and squeezing out excess water, dip into the foundation and lightly press into skin in a blotting motion, until desired coverage is achieved.