Photo Credit: redken.com
Naomi Campbell’s Fashion for Relief show helped raise awareness for Ebola during New York’s Fashion Week. Jenny Balding, Cutler/Redken Stylist (yes her name really is Balding) showcased her ideal spring hairstyle – flattering and outfit-appropriate on all 63 models who strutted their stuff in their bohemian, glam or rock ‘n roll attire.
Balding specifically created a look that would work with all these different fashions – a center part, pulled back behind ears and the back section straight with slight movement. She says this style is “versatile for any occasion and you’ll look immediately pulled together with an effortless feel.” Though this simplicity-at-its-best style may look eff
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON