New York City nutritionist, Lisa Drayer, MA, RD, knows that beauty doesn’t just depend on what skincare products or treatments you use. What you eat is equally important, and, in fact, she recommends “beauty foods” to enhance your appearance as well as your overall health. A sought after national television and radio guest, Lisa’s expertise includes beauty nutrition, weight management, pre and post-natal nutrition, and general wellness. In addition, she is currently a spokesperson for NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener from McNeill Nutritionals, LLC, the maker of SPLENDA®.
At her Park Avenue practice in Manhattan, she sees private clients and is known for her 8 Weeks to
Photo Credit: janaklauermd.com
Meet the Park Avenue Nutritionist
Dr. Klauer practices what she preaches when it comes to nutrition and fitness. As the former national director of nutrition for the Equinox health clubs and member of the Equinox medical board, the Columbia and Mount Sinai educated specialist helps some of the creme de la creme of New York society maintain their lifestyles with a healthy regimen. A past Research Fellow at the New York Obesity Research Center of St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, Dr. Klauer is on a one woman mission to keep the growing epidemic from growing any further, one well-heeled client at a time.
1. What is your personal philos
- MEET DAMIEN CARNEY: CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLIST and SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICAN CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE? HOW TO CONCEAL A BRUISE
- BAD BEAUTY DAY? TURN IT AROUND IN 3 EASY STEPS
- SPONSORED GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY: REVISION SKINCARE
- MEET SABAH FEROZ: BROW THREADING EXPERT AT BLINKBROWBAR