Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dallas is not only a 26-year-old self-taught artist, but she’s also the salon owner of Dallas Beauty Lounge, which has a waiting list of more than 80 people. She has been painting nails since she was 14 years old but didn’t get into the business of painting nails until she got to college. Now 8 years later, Dallas has built a beauty empire! Besides being the most talented in the area, Dallas is also the most sought-after, anybody who is somebody in the Pittsburgh area goes to Dallas Beauty Lounge. Dallas and her team take nail art very seriously, they want their clients to leave with custom art that reflects their personality, they are on the cutting-edge of trends and products.
Nails have opened up the world for Roxanne Valinoti. The education manager for CND (Creative Nail Design) has traveled the globe to establish training standards, courses, and, of course, create new nail trends. Her journeys have taken her to Dubai, Tokyo, New Zealand, and beyond, and she has helped make nails a fashion show essential by collaborating with designers such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Herve Leger, Behnaz Sarafpour, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, and Baby Phat. In addition, her work can be seen in magazines such as Self, Redbook and Glamour, and on the digits of celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Kim Cattrall, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, and Angelina Jolie. Here, she shares her story
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS