Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !
To celebrate this bit of French history, BEAUTYINTHEBAG wants to highlight our 14 favourite French beauty brands. It was a tough choice of course, as France is synonymous with so many beautiful brands:
- CHANEL – For classic No. 5 and the divine Glossimer too!
- DIOR – For the big fat black brush of Dior Show Mascara Lash Out
- SISLEY – For the most luxurious golden vials of skin serum, Sisleya Elixir
- CLARINS – Merci boucoup for Liquid Bronze, the ultimate self tanning milk
- LANCOME – For Bienfait Multi Vital SPF30, the perfect daily moisturizer plus protection
- GUERLAIN – For the ultimate in fake tans au naturale, Terracotta
- BOURJOIS PARIS – The modern, fun and sexy colour makeup brand that does Mini Bourjois Emplettes a New York nail laquer
- LA ROCHE POSAY – For saving our skin with some of the finest sunscreens containing Mexoryl in the Anthelios range
- YVES SAINT LAURENT BEAUTE – For Touche Eclat, bien sur…
- ROC – For bringing us pure Retinol in 1995 and proving that it works
- KERASTASE – For shiny, silky hair courtesy of Kerastase Reflection Chroma Protect Cream in the fuschia bottle
- BY TERRY – La Reine Terry herself, for her innovation that is VIP Expert
- GIVENCHY – For PhenomenEyes, the first round spiky mascara brush
- MAKEUP FOREVER PROFESSIONAL PARIS – The artiest of artist brands, for the ever flawless HD Liquid Foundation