From television shows to New York Fashion Week, makeup artist Cynde Watson has been trusted with the faces of some of the most well known entertainment and fashion names. She has worked with Queen Latifah, Giselle Bundchen, Cynthia Nixon, Lauren Conrad, Tara Reid, and Tyson Beckford to name a few. Cynde started her glamorous career as a model, which led her to winning the title of Miss New Jersey. Two years later, she was a full-time makeup artist and even introduced a makeup line of her own.
Here, Cynde talks about her trajectory from runway to backstage, in addition to a few tips for us mere mortals to look great in front of the camera.
Tell us a bit about yo
When it comes to turning back the hands of time, Alan Gold, MD, FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon with offices in Great Neck, NY, and Boca Raton, FL, knows that satisfactory results require more than surgical technique and artistry. The surgeon must also study and appreciate varied cultural standards of beauty. Understanding subtle ethnic anatomical differences incredibly enhances the surgeon’s artistic eye, he says.
After finishing his undergraduate studies at Colgate University, Gold received his medical degree from New York’s Downstate Medical Center Colleg, and completed his plastic surgery residency at New York’s Kings County Hospital-Downstate Medical Center. He has se
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS